Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Very First Post!

The initial post! Here goes...I started this blog for a couple of reasons. Mainly I wanted an excuse to write again. I love to write and consider myself a writer, but at times have just plain gotten lazy about it. Hopefully this will keep me more motivated.

I also wanted to draw some attention to a serious problem. The problem is that the Church has been hi-jacked and the label of Christianity is being placed on ridiculous stuff. My next few posts will give you an example of what I mean.

I also want to tackle some tougher issues as well, such as doctrines of sin, beliefs about the Bible and other important truths that are dear to the Christian faith. I want to discuss leaders such as Rob Bell, Brian McLaren, Mark Driscoll, Al Mohler, Pat Robertson and what their respective ideas on Christianity are doing to the church.

All in all I want to keep it humorous though. I think we can get a little too serious sometimes and at other times we are not serious enough. So, I hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment